OverviewBook this boat/catamaran excursion and enjoy a truly memorable experience as the sun rises in the north of the island. Discover the island's unique views from the water and its wildlife animals, such as dolphins.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Popular choice with kids
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourYour catamaran / boat sunrise experience starts early in the morning from the North side of Mallorca, allowing you and the rest of the travellers to have enough time to sail through the island's coast before the sun rises. We provide free return transfer to the clients staying in Port de Pollensa, Port de Alcudia, Playa de Muro and Can Picafort.
Even though holidays are for lie-ins we encourage you to make an exception for one day in order to live a magical day you will cherish for ever. Mallorca’s natural beauty is no secret and on this tour you will finish completely falling in love with the island and everything it has to offer.
This tour consists of dolphin watching on a catamaran during sunrise, what could be better? You will have the lifetime opportunity to see dolphins out in the wild of the Mediterranean Sea swimming and jumping around you. All on board a nice modern catamaran as the sun rises to illuminate Mallorca’s marvellous landscapes. Seeing the sun coming up while in surroundings where the island’s turquoise waters blend with the mountain scenery is a moment you will without a doubt you will keep forever.
There are other options of getting close to dolphins on the island but this is by far the most natural way to get to know these animals a little more. Also, with the tour taking place in their natural habitat the experience gains in authenticity. This excursion will mark a turning point in your stay in Mallorca as once you have lived the spectacle of dolphin watching during sunrise your holiday will have been magical.
Inclusions for Sunrise Sailing Trip In Mallorca With Dolphin-Watching
- 2-3 hour catamaran/boat sailing experience
- Breakfast (croissants and tea or coffee)
- Local guide
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only, in Port de Alcudia,Playa de Muro and Can Picafort)
Exclusions for Sunrise Sailing Trip In Mallorca With Dolphin-Watching
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that in case you don't see the dolphins you will be given a voucher to go back at any time and day you want, but a refund will not take place
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.