Enjoy a scenic hot air balloon flight over the Sonoran Desert viewing 1000's of species of flora, fauna, and wildlife. At altitude touring the majestic views of the surrounding Phoenix metro valley. See sights such as the McDowell Mountain Regional Park, Downtown Phoenix & Tempe, Camelback Mountain and much more. At the end of your flight, celebrate with a traditional post flight champagne toast and gourmet breakfast of hors d'oeuvres.
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Champagne breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide, enjoy some Starbucks coffee and snacks (not included) and off you go in an off road equipped hot air balloon "chase vehicle" to a launch location predicted my mother nature. You than are able to take in the the beauty of the Sonoran Desert sunrise while the beautiful hot air balloon is inflated and prepared for launch. Into the wild blue you will fly for approximately an hour. During this time, you will hear about the flora, fauna and wildlife of the area as well as the history.
After landing your guide will pull out the picnic baskets and tables for your traditional champagne toast and gourmet breakfast of hors d'oeuvres as the forefathers have done since 1783. Once the crew has packed up the balloon and you have enjoyed sipping on champagne, you will be brought safely back to your meeting location for a chance to sit and share the adventure of having become one with nature in the sky.
Inclusions for Sunrise Sonoran Desert Hot Air Balloon Ride From Phoenix
- Champagne gourmet breakfast of hors d'oeuvres
- Bottled water
- Hot air balloon flight
Exclusions for Sunrise Sonoran Desert Hot Air Balloon Ride From Phoenix
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No open toed shoes or high heels
Dress comfortable for the outside weather
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs. will be required to pay additional fees. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.