The history of a professional master of architecture and his massive masterpieces of temple replicas that UNESCOS and Cambodian King acknowledged as the king of arts in 1994. Discovery deeply in to the culture and fascinating story of ups and downs history, forests and animals, abandoned and jungle temples as well as the world heritages of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Taprom temples. Refreshment along the way with lovely lunch in the temple.
- Full day on road and off bike tour of secret of Angkor Complex
- Visit King of arts house and his masterpieces
- See the three main monuments in Angkor Wat Complex such as a huge Bayon, Angkor Wat and Tomb raider
- On the way you will see what other tourists they dont see such as elephant ranch, terrace of elephants, jungle temples, rice fields and local villagers who live in the jungle.
- Cycling on the GREAT WALL of KHMER EMPIRE to explore the hidden gate, cave and corner temple in the jungle
- Your professional guide will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximize advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Lunch in the Angkor Wat Complex
- Sunset at Angkor Wat Temple
- Water refreshment and snack will be included
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
Why our service much better and advanced?
We are local bike operator and we always bring you to experience and learn the facts of Cambodia, culture and history. Cycling tour attaches with local involvement, history, nature and best spots for photos. I cant steal your happy!
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- Bike to visit Mr. Dy Proeung art center ( master of architecture, survived from POL POT Regime)
- Back road to see the organic farm in the jungles and taste the seasonal fruit
- First bike trail to see the king of arts, rice field, jungle village and elephant farm in the jungle
- Bike on the Khmer Empire Great Wall ( 5meters high ) visiting corner temple and huge face gates
- Visiting Bayon Temple the center of Angkor Thom City
- You have chance to see terrace of leper king, the lost road to five headed horse, twelve towers and ancient pagoda on the way
- Off road to see Ta Prom Temple where you will see fascinating roots covered the temples
- Khmer lunch in the temple area