Sunset At Uluwatu Temple And Spa Tour
OverviewEnjoy this small group tour to Uluwatu Temple, located in the southern area in the Pecatu Village. This area has a temple on the top of a cliff and a superb view from the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. A great view at sunset is one of the attractions for visitors to this area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After getting picked up at your hotel, journey to the temple. Enjoy the ride in the comfortable air-conditioned car on this private tour. While riding, learn about the history of the temple.
It is said, for example, that this temple first be used to venerate a holy priest named professor Kuturan and the next holy priest, nameed Dang Hyang Niratha. This priest had ended his holy journey in this place that is called moksha, also known as nirvana. This area has several temples associated with the main temple of Uluwatu. There are various activities in regards to religious ceremonies performed in the temple according to the Hindu Balinese calendar.
Once at the temple, enjoythe beauty of the sunset over the cliffs of Uluwatu. Watch a traditional hour-long dance performance, performed right around sunset. Let the guide explain the significance of the dance, that the essence of the dance is the rescue of a good king while the wife is kidnapped by an evil king.
Then sit back and enjoy the ambience, as long-tailed monkeys howl and climb trees around the temple.
This private tour has three different options:
The sunset tour.
The sunset tour with spa package. (Includes a 1 hour Balinese massage with aromatic oil, aromatic foot bath & peppermint body wash, body scrub dependent on skin type, body polish, milk flower, bath, shower and ginger tea drinking.
The third option is the sunset tour with spa package plus the Kecak dance performance.
Inclusions for Sunset At Uluwatu Temple And Spa Tour
- English speaking driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Ticket entrance to Uluwatu Temple (Only for Packaged Tour )
- SPA treatment and Balinese massage 2 hours (Only for Packaged Tour and Spa )
- Ticket for kecak dance (Only for Packaged Tour, Dance, and Spa)
Exclusions for Sunset At Uluwatu Temple And Spa Tour
- Food and drinks (dinner)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.