Sunset Boat Cruise In Bagan
OverviewEnjoy a relaxing 90-minute sunset cruise, ride a horse-drawn cart, have a cup of local tea, and a picnic on the water. So much bliss on this 2.5-hour Bagan tour, youll be utterly relaxed for the rest of your time in Myanmar.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you out front of the New Wave Guest House. Together you will ride a horse-drawn cart to a local tea shop. Here, youll get to relax, have some tea, and perhaps shop for some beer and snacks (at your own expense) to enjoy as a picnic on board the boat.
Then, head over to Ayar Jetty and hop aboard for a sunset cruise along the Ayeyarwady River (also known as the Irrawaddy River). Float along for approximately 90-minutes. There will be plenty of excellent photo opportunities as you capture a shot of local life along the shore, or of the wildlife around you, or of the sun setting beyond the rivers edge. If snapping photos isnt your thing, then just sit back and take it all in, soaking up the sights with your own inner camera.
Once our cruise has finished, head back to the jetty and your guide will help you arrange for local transportation back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Sunset Boat Cruise In Bagan
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation fares (boat and horse cart)
- Pickup from New Wave Guest House
Exclusions for Sunset Boat Cruise In Bagan
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
As Myanmar is a conservative country, please dress modestly, with your shoulders and knees covered
Tour in small group of a maximum of 12 people
This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.