Sunset Boat Cruise On Lake Pichola In Udaipur With Private TransportWrite a Review
From USD 71.25
OverviewWhat better way to end your day in Udaipur than enjoying a picturesque boat cruise along Lake Pichola? Watch the lake glimmer during a beautiful sunset as you pass Udaipurs illuminated skyline dotted with mansions. Admire stately palaces on the lake's islands and learn about Udaipurs culture and history from your knowledgeable guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Udaipur hotel by private, air-conditioned vehicle, head to Lake Pichola. Board the boat and head out on the water for your 45-minute sunset cruise.
Marvel at the glimmering lake, the mountains and the city against the backdrop of a beautiful sunset. Along the way, see historical landmarks dotted along the shore such as the City Palace Complex and the picturesque ghats -- steps leading down into the water that locals use for bathing.
Pass the havelis (mansions) of nobles, the most prominent being the Bagore ki Haveli. On the far end of this structure, the Gangaur Ghat with its triple-arched Tripolia Gate stands as a magnificent piece of architecture.
The most splendid sights youll see are the small structures and grandiose palaces on Lake Picholas islands. Pass Mohan Mandir, a delightful perching place for waterbirds that was built by Rana Jagat Singh II in honor of Lord Krishna.
See Arsi Vilas, an 18th-century structure built by Rana Ari Singh II; the 17th-century Jagmandir Island Palace, once a place of refuge to Prince Khurram (later Emperor Shahjahan); and Jag Niwas, now the Lake Palace Hotel. This 18th-century creation of Rana Jagat Singh II is said to have been constructed in response to his fathers statement that if he wanted to stay in an island palace like Jagmandir Island Palace, he should build his own.
Youll also catch a fantastic view of the distant Sajjangarh palace perched on the hills. After your scenic boat ride, youll be dropped back off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Sunset Boat Cruise On Lake Pichola In Udaipur With Private Transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Knowledgeable guide
Exclusions for Sunset Boat Cruise On Lake Pichola In Udaipur With Private Transport
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that no drinks or snacks will be served on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.