Sunset Camel Ride In The Palm Groove Of Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewEnjoy approximately3 hour camel ride through the Palm Grove of Marrakechand surrounding Moroccan countryside, where you can explore traditional villages, tour green palm groves, and immerse yourself in the local culture.
Know More about this tour
Discover the vast and rugged Palm Grove and Rock Desert of Marrakechfrom a unique perspective: the back of a Maliancamel. Onthis 2 or 3 hours camel ride adventure, you will escape the city of Marrakech and explore the countryside, following in the footsteps of caravans that have done so for centuries. Don a traditional cheich(protective turban veil) and ride through authentic villages and green palm groves, where you will get to observe how the locals outside the Marrakech city center live.
Along the way, stop for a break to enjoy sips of lovely mint tea, surrounded by the unique landscape of sand, palm trees, and grass.
Inclusions for Sunset Camel Ride In The Palm Groove Of Marrakech
- Local taxes
- Camel guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sunset Camel Ride In The Palm Groove Of Marrakech
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking