SUNSET CAMEL RIDE IN THE PALM GROVE OF MARRAKECH - Marrakesh
OverviewA fun activity away from the bustling souks and museums of Marrakech suitable for adults or children. Despite being situated close to the city you can still explore a small rural village, enjoy sweet mint tea and Berber hospitality. Climb aboard a "ship of the desert" on this wonderful tour through the incredible Palm Grove of Marrakech. Trek with a dromedary camel through authentication and villages and oasis-like landscape. Then enjoy a delicious glass of mint tea with a Berber family. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: Ride a friendly camel for an hour and a half A fun, child-friendly activity Experience stone desert Discover Berber villages Enjoy a breathtaking sunse Mint tea & pancake break at a local home
Know More about this tourLeave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech behind and get a pick up by an English-speaking guide to go on a sun set camel ride adventure. According to legend, this area was the site of a military camp, where, in the evenings, soldiers ate dates that had been carried from the pre-Saharan oases. The discarded pits fell into holes left by lances that had been thrust in the ground. And so the palm groves of Marrakech were planted.
Donning your cheich (protective turban veil), you and your sturdy new camel friend trek safely through the palm groves past villas, deluxe properties and Berber homes. try a refreshing glass of mint tea at the home of one of the local Berber families and discover the millennial mud walls and clever hammams still in use today and how the aridity of the land unravels into a rich tapestry of tastes, flavours and myriad shades of red as the light changes across the landscape.After sunset we will head back to the city.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required
Inclusions for SUNSET CAMEL RIDE IN THE PALM GROVE OF MARRAKECH
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional local camel guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for small groups
- Ideal for families with kids
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Moroccan Mint Tea
Exclusions for SUNSET CAMEL RIDE IN THE PALM GROVE OF MARRAKECH
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children aged 12 and younger must ride on the same camel with an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech