Sunset Cruise - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
OverviewThis is a sunset cruise for couples and friends or for the family up to 6 passengers. We provide you with a U.S. Coast Guard certified Captain. This is an afternoon charter that last from 2-3 hours along the beautiful Kona coastline. You can bring your own food and adult beverages if you wish. We do provide beer and Mai-Tai's.
Know More about this tourArrive at Honokohau small boat harbor this is and fternoon trip along the beautiful Kona coastline. You can meet us at the northern most boat ramp or the brown bathroom building where there is plenty of shade. We do encourage you to use the restrooms prior to departure. You can check in at 4:30pm and our departure will be at 5:00pm we will return back to Honokohau boat harbor. While on the sunset cruise you can relax and let all of your cares fall away as you enjoy the Kona shoreline and you get a chance to see the charming little town of Kailua-Kona which is wonderful from the water. Thank you for coming out with Kona Offshore and hope that you have an amazing stay on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Inclusions for Sunset Cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Sunset Cruise
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You might want to dress Island casual and bring a towel and sunglasses. You are permitted to bring your own refreshments and food on this charter.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Waterfall Rappelling Adventure: 120 Foot Drop, 15 Minutes from Hilo
- Guided Outrigger Canoe Tour in Kealakekua Bay
- Zodiac Raft and Snorkeling Expedition in Kealakekua Bay
- Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina
- Small Group Surf Lesson
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Full-Day Tour from Kona
- Endangered Birds Of Hawaii
- Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel