Arrive at Honokohau small boat harbor this is and fternoon trip along the beautiful Kona coastline. You can meet us at the northern most boat ramp or the brown bathroom building where there is plenty of shade. We do encourage you to use the restrooms prior to departure. You can check in at 4:30pm and our departure will be at 5:00pm we will return back to Honokohau boat harbor. While on the sunset cruise you can relax and let all of your cares fall away as you enjoy the Kona shoreline and you get a chance to see the charming little town of Kailua-Kona which is wonderful from the water. Thank you for coming out with Kona Offshore and hope that you have an amazing stay on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
check in 4:30pm , depart 5:00pm
Departure Details :
Honokohau Harbor 1st boat ramp on the northern side towards the airport.
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewThis is a sunset cruise for couples and friends or for the family up to 6 passengers. We provide you with a U.S. Coast Guard certified Captain. This is an afternoon charter that last from 2-3 hours along the beautiful Kona coastline. You can bring your own food and adult beverages if you wish. We do provide beer and Mai-Tai's.
Know More about this tour
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You might want to dress Island casual and bring a towel and sunglasses. You are permitted to bring your own refreshments and food on this charter.
You Might Also Like
- Deluxe Kona Coast Snorkel and BBQ Cruise
- Bike and Hike to Active Lava Surface Flows
- Manta Magic - Night Manta Ray Snorkel
- Voyagers of the Pacific Luau at the Royal Kona Resort
- Volcanoes National Park Small Group Twilight Tour
- Manta Ray Snorkeling Evening Tour from Keahou Harbor
- Downtown Hilo and Botanical Garden Tour
- Waterfall and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Tour from Kona