Sunset Cruise Mooloolaba - Noosa Heads
OverviewMooloolaba's famous Sunset cruise. A 2 hour relaxing cruise along the beautiful Mooloolaba river and canals. We offer a optional a-la-carte seafood menu and fully licensed bar on board. Indulge in the freshest seafood and cold crisp drinks while taking in the spectacular sunset. Entertaining commentary and table service provided, the best start to your evening starts here!
Know More about this tourSunset cruise Mooloolaba
- Thursday through to Sunday
- 123 Parkyn parade, The Wharf Mooloolaba
- Arrive 20 min. prior to departure.
- Optional seafood menu available on board
- Fully licensed bar available on board
- Entertaining commentary and table service provided
Terms and Conditions for Sunset Cruise
At the time of booking a cruise, you must pay for it in full. Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at our discretion. Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 48 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability on the vessel and dependent on the promotional price of your booking.
While we always endeavor to take you on your preferred date, if we don't have the required minimum numbers on the day we will call you to reschedule, or where another date is not possible, refund your booking in full.
This activity will normally operate in all but exceptional weather conditions, Conditions such as fog, mist, drizzle, showers, rain, sleet and windy conditions do not affect normal operation of our cruises. However, we will not go if the weather forecast predicts gale force winds, hail or severe storms, as your safety is our priority.
* Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show: 100% of the total amount (no refund).
* Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time: 25% of the total amount (75% refund).
* Cancellation more than 48 hours prior to departure date and time: 15% of the total amount (administration fee).
We reserve the right to cancel tours, vary itineraries, and amend fares and days of operation. A full refund is made payable under those circumstances or if the tour is rescheduled.
Inclusions for Sunset Cruise Mooloolaba
- 2 hour cruise
Exclusions for Sunset Cruise Mooloolaba
- Food & beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Eftpost and cash facilities available on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Curry Up Indian Cooking Class on the Sunshine Coast
- Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Noosa or Rainbow Beach
- Overnight Noosa Everglades Canoe and Camping Tour from Noosa or Rainbow Beach
- Learn to Surf at Noosa
- Whale Watching Cruise from Mooloolaba
- Sunshine Coast Underwater World SEA LIFE Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- The Great Beach Drive: 4WD Tour Between Noosa and Rainbow Beach
- Pasta and Ravioli Cooking Class on the Sunshine Coast