Sunset Cruise On Tonle Sap - Siem ReapWrite a Review
From USD 58
OverviewThe Tonlé Sap, meaning "Large Freshwater River", but more commonly translated as "Great Lake", is a combined lake and river system of major importance to Cambodia. It is also the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia and is an ecological hot spot that was designated as a UNESCO biosphere in 1997. Enjoy a river cruise, comfortably laid back amongst big cushions, watching the lake’s life go by. Witness the sun setting majestically down over the Tonle Sap. An evening of relaxation with the old floating villages as background!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfternoon pickup at the hotel and transfer to the Elephant Terrace Restaurant by 4PM (meet downstairs), the meeting point for the beginning of the Sunset Cruise.Then, transfer as a group to Chhong Kneas, a trading port of agricultural products on the edge of Tonle Sap Lake. Board the Sarus, a traditional wooden boat, and embark on relaxing and insightful sunset cruise on the lake.
Drinks and snacks are served while you observe the local lifestyle of the people living on the lake in their floating and stilted homes. Towards the end of the day, the activity on the lake picks up as people return from their fish farms to present and sell their catch at the local market. Continue to the open waters and take in the sunset before returning to the port for a transfer back to Siem Reap town.
Cruise back to back to the port at Chong Khneas where your air-conditioned vehicle will be waiting to transport you directly home to your hotel around 19:00pm
Note: Please be informed the Boat will not operate from April to August due to low water season.
Inclusions for Sunset Cruise On Tonle Sap
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Port fees
- Beer and soft drinks, snacks, 1 bottle of chilled water and cold towel
Exclusions for Sunset Cruise On Tonle Sap
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.