OverviewJoin in on this relaxing sunset BBQ dinner sail on The Cat. The Cat's crew will raise the sails as we head towards "Turtle Cove" Buck Island and into the Caribbean sunset. With the harbor lights of Charlotte Amalie in the distance, the BBQ buffet dinner will be served. The cruise continues to sail through Charlotte Amalie Harbor filled with yachts of varies sizes and descriptions. Relax with a drink from the open bar, available throughout the cruise.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of seating available
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourTravel independently to the Marriott Frenchman's Reef Dock, timing your journey to arrive at 5:30pm where you will check in with The VI Cat's Crew. Then, admire the 54-foot (16-meter), US Coast Guard-certified The Cat: the sleek catamaran that will take you on your 2-hour sail.
Once you meet your Captain and Crew, step aboard and find a comfortable spot on deck. Watch as the sails are raised and absorb the views as The Cat sails into the open sea where you will dine on a delicious BBQ Buffet prepared by The Cat's own caterer. Be sure to watch as the lights of Charlotte Amalie come to life. Keep an eye out for any cruise ships or yachts that may pass by while sailing around the Harbor.
After dinner, absorb the views and breezes, maybe even enjoy a little dancing while you cruise back to the Marriott Frenchman's Reef, where your 2-hour trip concludes.
Inclusions for Sunset Dinner Cruise From St Thomas
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- BBQ buffet-style dinner
- All beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Exclusions for Sunset Dinner Cruise From St Thomas
- Souvenir T-shirts (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change):
- Hummus and pita
- Bread rolls
- Pulled Pork
- Rib Tips
- Rice and Beans
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure and check in with The VI Cat crew on The Marriott Frenchman's Reef Dock.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.