OverviewEnjoy a magical Los Cabos sunset and Mexican fajita dinner on this 2-hour catamaran cruise from Cabo San Lucas. Board your open-air, twin-deck boat in the early evening and see the Arch, sea lions and Lover's Beach before witnessing a beautiful sunset over the Pacific Ocean. As you sail, enjoy unlimited local alcoholic drinks from the onboard bar, savor a tasty buffet of fajitas and other Mexican classics, and relax on the lower deck or join in the dancing and fun on the top deck hosted by an MC.
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Sunset Fajita Cruise From Cabo San Lucas
- Cruise ride
- Tortilla chips, guacamole and salsa
- Fajita dinner buffet
- Open bar (local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks)
Exclusions for Sunset Fajita Cruise From Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Premium international drinks
- Tortilla chips, salsa, fresh guacamole and vegetable dip
- Chicken, steak and vegetable fajitas
- Cheese quesadillas
- Fresh guacamole and salsa
- Homemade beans and rice
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Please bring cash if you wish to buy souvenirs
It is recommended that you bring a light jacket or sweater during the winter months (November through March)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.