OverviewEmbark on a pleasant and unique bicycle tour of Seville. You will share the same passion for Seville as your guide and he will show you all the city's historical and cultural treasures. Enjoy some of the city's most interesting and exciting places.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourCome and join this unique Sunset Bike Tour in Seville! Just when the sun goes down you'll enjoy the magical sunset next to the river Guadalquivir and right after start exploring the rich history of Seville.
Meet your guide at the meeting point and be prepared to start your cycling experience through the heart of Seville. With the help of your guide you will discover some of the most quintessential monuments, neighborhoods and hot spots of this beautiful city. The guides have prepared the best routes for you and are always happy to advise about places to go, gastronomy, flamenco and other insider-tips.
In this 3-hour tour you can expect to cycle by the most well-known places of the city such as San Telmo Palace, Triana neighborhood, tobacco factory, bullfighting plaza, the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the Giralda, Maria Luisa Park, Santa Cruz neighbourhood, Torre del Oro and so much more! Seeing Seville by bike is the most comfortable way to make the most of your visit.
Inclusions for Sunset Guided Bike Tour In Seville
- Bottle of water
- Map with recommendations
Exclusions for Sunset Guided Bike Tour In Seville
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.