Cappadocia, known as the "Land of Beautiful Horses" is the ideal place to explore on horseback. Horses have held a distinctive place in Cappadocia history for thousands of years and the unique landscapes around Goreme are perfect for exploring on a native Anatolian or Arabic horse with a real Turkish cowboy!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWell away from the crowds, explore the fascinating valleys and breathtaking vistas around Goreme during a 2 hour trail ride.
You will travel through some of the most beautiful valleys in Cappadocia Swords Valley, Meskendir Valley, Rose Valley and Love Valley. Ride among the apple, apricot, walnut and quince orchards as well as the grape vines used for local wines.
The trails wind up through volcanic stone hills passing many beautiful fairy chimneys and churches along the way with breathtaking vistas on mountain tops and unique landscapes in every direction. Returned to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
Inclusions for Sunset Horseback Riding Tour In Cappadocia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Horseback Riding tour
Exclusions for Sunset Horseback Riding Tour In Cappadocia
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.