Sunset LIVE - Lahaina
OverviewExclusive to Sea Maui, it's the only sail that departs Ka'anapali beach twice a week with awesome LIVE music on board. It's sunset sailing with a twist! If you're looking for a little more excitement than the traditional sunset sail, this is the trip for you. Popular local performers play traditional, contemporary and reggae versions of well known songs and much more. All inclusive premium bar and pupus (appetizers) included!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourSea Mauis Sunset Live was designed for those guests who are looking for a little more excitement during their time out on the water. Our seasoned performers are popular local artist who totally play for the crowd, interact with the customers and make every Sunset Live not just a sail with music, but an entirely different experience available only on Sea Maui. This sail features an all inclusive premium bar and pupus (appetizers). We depart from Ka'anapali beach directly behind the Whaler's Village Shopping Center. Departure times are seasonal fall/winter 4:30pm, spring/summer 5pm with check in a 1/2 hour prior to sailing at our "Ocean Activities" booth located directly next to Leilani's Restaurant at the Whaler's Village Shopping Center just off the beach walk. We also have a blue and white "Sea Maui" beach umbrella out in the sand.
Inclusions for Sunset LIVE
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sunset LIVE
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
Our boat pulls up right on the beach, in the sand, for boarding. You can expect to get wet from about the knees down before stepping onto our stairway.
We DO validate parking for The Whaler's Village Shopping Center parking structure. Pleas present your parking ticket for validation at CHECK IN.
Min drinking age is 21, please bring your ID if you expect to drink.
Please notify Sea Maui staff 24 hours in advance if you have any food allergies and dietary restrictions
Check in a 1/2 hour before departure time. Departure times are seasonal, please call to confirm (Fall/Winter 4:30pm, Spring/Summer 5pm)
We are located just off the beach walk, next to Leilani's Restaurant at The Whaler's Village Shopping Center in Ka'anapali.
PLEASE don't be shy! If you have any additional questions or concerns please call us at (808) SEA-MAUI
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.