OverviewA must do while in Hawaii! It's a lifetime opportunity to see up close manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment as we watch the sunset off the horizon before a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourBegin your day with check-in on the north side of Honokohau Marina, where you'll meet your guide who will instruct you on general snorkeling safety and snorkel gear fitting. Once everyone has properly fitted their equipment, it's time for departure out into the waters.
It will be a short 20 to 30 minute cruise out into the open ocean off of the Kona coast before you get to the manta site. During your journey, you will be able to view the beautiful Hawaiian sunset. Once you arrive at the site, your guide and Captain will prepare you to go into the water to snorkel with the manta rays.
Once you have completely immersed yourself in the experience of having swam with manta rays, it will be an easy climb back onto the boat for a ride back to the harbor. During this tour all of the required equipment is provided. The vessel you will be riding on is equipped with bathroom on board, and drinks & snacks are complimentary as well.
Inclusions for Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Wetsuit top
Exclusions for Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or full refund
A maximum of 24 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Recommended to bring towel, clothes for change, sweatshirt or light jacket
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.