Sunset Plankton Snorkeling Eco Tour - Krabi
OverviewBlue View Divers Eco Tours are designed to introduce you amazing wildlife, and to teach you how to interact responsibly with it. We want to show respect to the marine animals, take nothing from the sea, damage corals nor feed any wild animals. Your guide will teach you about the animals you see and places you visit. Our afternoon trip takes you around Phi Phi National park snorkelling and finishing with night swimming with the glowing plankton. This trip has a late departure so that you can watch the sunset at sea, then experience swimming with glowing plankton after dark! Visit Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, Pileh Lagoon, Maya Bay and a bay with a great chance to spot turtles too!
Know More about this tourAfternoon Sunset Plankton Eco Snorkelling Tour offers snorkelling and finishing with night swimming with glowing plankton.
This trip is a guided tour which the guide takes photos throughout the tour then uploads the photos to facebook so you can either download them or tag yourself in them.
2.30pm - Meet at Blue View Divers, dive centre, located in Viewpoint Resort, Ko Phi Phi, Thailand
3.00pm - Depart from Tonsai Pier, head to monkey beach
3.30pm - Arrive at First Snorkelling spot
4.00pm - Head to Phi Leh Lagoon for photos and swimming
4.30pm - Loh Sa Ma Bay
5.00pm - Maya Bay
5.30pm - Snorkelling chance to see Turtles and Black Tip Reef sharks
6.00pm - Head to Sunset spot
6.30pm - Watch Sunset
7.00pm - Swim with glowing plankton
7.30pm - Return to Phi Phi Don
Inclusions for Sunset Plankton Snorkeling Eco Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Tour escort/host
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Sunset Plankton Snorkeling Eco Tour
- National Park fee if wish to go on to Maya Bay Beach.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Long-Tail Boat Charters to the Emerald Cave, Ko Muk including lunch
- STAY REMOTE ON KOH SAMUI-KOH NANG YUAN-KOH TAO 3DAYS 2NIGHT
- Full Day Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
- Day Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Tour to 4 Islands around Krabi by Speed Boat
- 7 Islands Sunset Tour with Bioluminescent Plankton from Krabi
- Krabi Kho Rok and Kho Haa Island