Sunset Sail - Maui
OverviewEnjoy a 2-hour sailing adventure. Part of the reason Maui has been voted the worlds #1 island year after year is due to the breathtaking sunsets. Sure you could just watch from the beach or your hotel lanai, but a front row seat out on the water, sipping some cocktails, and hanging with fun people sounds more appealing.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourWhale watching and Sunsets at sea viewed from Sea Maui are spectacular. Guests will take in apanoramic view of Molokai, Lanai, Maui and Kahoolawe while enjoyingpupus prepared by your chef and handcrafted cocktails from our premium bar. Each night is different aboard Sea Maui, up close encounters with Pacific Humpback Whales, amazing sunsets, open bar, it's the perfect combination! End your day, or start your big night out with a little more excitement by whale watching.
Inclusions for Sunset Sail
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Sunset Sail
- The listed price does not include parking. Limited free parking available, large paid parking lot nearby check in at Whaler Village Shopping Center
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
This is beach loading catamaran. Your shoes will be collected before boarding and you will need to walk into the water (possibly up to your knees) to the staircase and board the boat
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Pupus (appetizers) are included on this sail, please contact us 24 hours in advance if you have any dietary restrictions so we may prepare a special meal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Maui Haleakala Self Paced Bike Tour
- West Maui and Molokai Exclusive 45-Minute Helicopter Tour
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Maui International Airport to Maui Hotels
- Haleakala Bike and Zipline Adventure on Maui
- Lahaina Shore Excursion: Tropical Plantation Tour and Iao Valley
- Hiking at Haleakala National Park 6 Mile Hike Challenge