Sunset Sea Kayaking Tour In Split
OverviewEnd your day in the best possible way with the combination of swimming, snorkeling, cliff jumping and amazing views of the sun setting behind the mountain while we paddle around Marjan Park peninsula.
Know More about this tourWe will start our tour at the meeting point in the city center and after the short drive to reach the starting point of our tour.
The tour starts with the safety briefing and some basic paddling instructions before launching into the Adriatic Sea for the best summer activity in Split.
This amazing small group adventure will take us around Marjan Park penisula where you will enjoy amazing views of Katela bay and surrounding mountains while your guide shares all the fun and local facts about Split and Dalmatia.
After the reaching the stop point of our tour you will be able to enjoy cliff jumping, snorkeling and take a lot of photos with the underwater camera supplied by the guide.
Refreshed from the swim, we will paddle back to our starting point listening to the music while the sun sets behind the mountains, creating an amazing and breathtaking view for your everlasting memory from this tour.
Inclusions for Sunset Sea Kayaking Tour In Split
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- All necessary kayaking equipment
- Life jacket
- Waterproof barrel/bag for personal items;
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Sunset Sea Kayaking Tour In Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), long sleeve (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you dont) shirt, quick drying sports shoes.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.