SUNSET SEA KAYAKING & WINE TASTING TOUR DUBROVNIK
OverviewOn this tour, you will be able to see why Dubrovnik is one of the best places to visit..paddling through the crystal clear Adriatic sea, listening to some stories and legends from the local guides, swimming and snorkeling in the Betina cave will definitely fulfill all your expectation.Being in the kayak during the sunset are the moments that you will carry in your hearts for a long time..not to mention the wine upon return.
Know More about this tourYour unforgettable sunset tour at the Adriatic Sea starts beneath the ancient fort St. Lawrence in the bay called Pile, next to the restaurant Orhan.
After a quick introduction (safety, route of the trip, signs that we use, etc..) with your licensed tour guides, you will be ready to experience all the hidden magic of our beautiful coast together with the mysterious island of Lokrum. As it is really important to us to show you almost everything available to see, on a sunset tour we will first take you to the cave beach Betina, where we are going to have a break for some snack (fruit or sandwiches), and later, some free time for swimming & snorkeling. If you feel brave, maybe some cliff jumping for you This cave is reachable only from the seaside so you will be able to relax and enjoy the underwater world of the Adriatic Sea in your privacy and peace. After spending some time in Betina cave we are going to continue kayaking across the channel to the island of Lokrum. While paddling, you will be having numerous stops to rest a bit, to drink some water, to take amazing pictures from your kayak of the mystical Lokrum caves and, the best part of the tour, taking pictures of the sunset over Dubrovnik and the sea. More than half a way we will be paddling towards the sunset, enjoying its special momentsseveral world magazines included the Dubrovnik sunset among the 10 most beautiful sunsets in the world. After 7,5 km of paddling, you will be drinking some fine wine in a romantic Pile bay while chatting with your hosts and sunset tour guests Lets do it!
Important: we offer exclusively fine wines from Matuko winery
Inclusions for SUNSET SEA KAYAKING & WINE TASTING TOUR DUBROVNIK
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for SUNSET SEA KAYAKING & WINE TASTING TOUR DUBROVNIK
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Airport
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Orebic and Korcula Town Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Port
- Montenegro's Coast Day-Trip from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik: Private Speed Boat Boat tour to the Islands