Sunset Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Of Linkhorn Bay - Virginia BeachWrite a Review
OverviewSmall-group guided Stand Up Paddleboard tour through the calm waters of Linkhorn Bay as you watch the sun set over the Bay. Little or no experience is necessary to use Chesapean’s Stand Up Paddleboards to enjoy a relaxing sunset paddle with friends or family. Guides will help you launch and navigate Linkhorn Bay for the beautiful twilight hours.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Seasonal Offer
- All necessary equipment included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourMeet your professional guides at Chesapean’s dock off 600 Laskin Rd in Virginia Beach and be ready for a relaxing evening. After a short briefing on safety and Stand Up Paddleboard operation, your guides will help you launch you and your Paddleboard into Linkhorn Bay where you enjoy a relaxing paddle on calm waters.
During this tour, you will not only witness a magnificent sunset, but you will also likely see blue herons, egrets, king fishers, ospreys, and countless other species. Dolphins, cow nose rays, and bald eagles have even been known to make appearances in Linkhorn Bay. By the midpoint of your trip, you will be greeted with a view of First Landing State Park being lit up by the afternoon sun sinking into the horizon. A short paddle and you will be back at Chesapean’s dock relaxed and ready to do the Sunset Paddle again next week.
Inclusions for Sunset Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Of Linkhorn Bay
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sunset Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Of Linkhorn Bay
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast Subject to favorable weather conditions.
For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.