Sunset Stroll Dinner Tour Pompano Beach - Fort Lauderdale
OverviewEnjoy a dinner food tour and a sunset stroll along the Intracoastal Waterway. Your meeting location and first of five tastings provides you with a front row seat to the areas privately owned yachts and beautiful waterfront homes. See for yourself why we are considered the Venice of America. Enjoy delicious food samplings, enough for a hearty meal served from specialty restaurants and one of a kind cafe's. Stops include Broward County’s #1 New Restaurant voted by New Times Magazine as well as Top 10 new restaurants by Gold Coast Magazine. See the area through the eyes of a local.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourYou will be visiting 5 of the areas award winning restaurants over a 2 - 2 1/2 hour period of time. Each restaurant is expecting us so normally our food is served within about 5 minutes of us being seated. We are in and out of each restaurant within 15 - 25 minutes. You will learn not only about the restaurants, but about the area and other attractions you may want to visit. We will be walking to each tasting location. Normally each restaurant is prepared for our visit and we are sitting in between each walk. All of your food, some adult beverages and your restaurant gratuity is included in your ticket cost. The walk is approximately 1 mile total.
Inclusions for Sunset Stroll Dinner Tour Pompano Beach
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Sunset Stroll Dinner Tour Pompano Beach
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.