Sunset Stroll In Florence
OverviewTogether with one of Florence’s top tour guides, take a relaxing stroll through the city’s most charming quartier. Wander along enchanting cobbled streets lined with historic palaces and traditional artisan stores. Tread along gloomy alleyways brimming with the city’s more sinister secrets. Find out about the ominously-named streets and piazzas. Explore the little-known area of Florence where the locals like to pass their evenings together. Then, do just like the locals do by going to a charming wine bar for a traditional pre-dinner drink – an “aperitivo” – to conclude the tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Starting from Piazza Davanzati in Florence, your tour kicks off with a stroll across the centro storico and along the Ponte Vecchio, the citys famous old bridge.
The other side of the River Arno is home to Oltrarno, a neighborhood with a rich and quirky history. Stroll past the home of Niccol Machiavelli, the Florentine whose name became linked with cunning and sly manipulation. See where the Renaissance artist Michelangelo carried out secret and gruesome studies of the human body, and uncover a historic spot where medieval Florentines were punished.
Amble along cobbled streets as the sun goes down, and admire the artisan shops and studios of the historic enclave. The enchanting streets, lined with the palazzi of noble families, spill into caf-filled piazzas. Head inside a traditional wine bar, and wind down as the Florentines do with an aperitivo of wine and snacks.
Inclusions for Sunset Stroll In Florence
- Aperitivo of 1 drink and snacks
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly, if the group is large
Exclusions for Sunset Stroll In Florence
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour