Sunset Tour Of Central Park - New York City
OverviewEnjoy the magnificence and significance of Central Park on this one-of-a-kind sunset walk, where youll visit 27 different areas in Central Park (dont worry, breaks are included) and amass a crazy amount of trivia.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourDiscover the hidden secrets of Central Park on this spectacular sunset walk. Along the way you'll discover where television shows and films were shot, uncover stunning architecture, experience the sunset in a romantic rock garden and come away with a new appreciation of the history of the park and its significance to New York City. Whether it's your first time in the park or your thousandth, you'll walk away with a new perspective and the ability to dazzle your friends with fun factoids.
Your tour will cover the most frequented area of the park from 59th Street to 72nd Street and the lesser frequented area from 72nd Street to 81st Street. It covers the history of the men who built Central Park and the men who later used Central Park for their own political gain, a plethora of architectural styles, and popular movie locations.
- Bethesda Fountain: The famous sculpture Angel of Water has touched tourists and New Yorkers alike for decades.
- The Central Park Zoo: One of the countries earliest zoos still delights visitors to this day.
- Bow Bridge: Overlooking the lake, it's arguably the park's most romantic bridge, featured heavily in film and television.
- The Great Lawn: Home of various concerts over the years by artists such as Diana Ross and Simon and Garfunkel.
- Shakespeare Garden: A secluded garden for star-crossed lovers.
- The Ramble: Central Park's wild woods is full of twisting paths, waterfalls, and a plethora of birds.
- Strawberry Fields: Central Park's Tribute to John Lennon.
- The Mall: Central Park's elegant Elm-lined promenade.
Inclusions for Sunset Tour Of Central Park
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Sunset Tour Of Central Park
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund