Sunset Walking Tour Albayzin And Sacromonte - Granada
OverviewEasily scared for going in a night adventure but love walking? Im pretty sure this tour is going to suit you the most. Not only you can enjoy of an unforgettable sunset walking through quaint streets of Albayzin and Sacromonte, but also of one of the most beautiful views from the lookouts in San Miguel Alto, from where you can see The Sabika Hill and La Alhambra.Always accompanied by our smiling and professional guides, who show you places youve never seen before and tell unusual stories you dont find in typical guides for typical travellers, because you are not a typical tourist and thats why you are choosing this tour.TIME OF WALKING AND ENJOYING: 2:30 hours approxSTUFF YOU NEED: comfortable shoes and a bottle of waterSITES VISITED IN THE TOUR: Albayzn, SacromonteAPPROXIMATE LENGTH: 4 km
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at our office at Calle Santa Ana 2 (we are just above the tourist office, by the Santa Ana church), after a warm welcoming youll be seated with your group, enjoying our free WIFI and the music. The guide presents and you leave the office walking up in the narrow streets of Albayzin till the San Nicolas Viewpoint. Later on we enter to the heart of the old fortress Alcazaba Quadima, going through its labyrinth we reach the cave-house area, Sacromonte. Taking you the nicest viewpoints with the sunset lights we introducing you in the world of the gipsy flamenco "La Zambra". Heading down from the neighborhoods we take you back to the city center, to our office through the Street which is considered the most beautiful street of Granada.
Inclusions for Sunset Walking Tour Albayzin And Sacromonte
- Locker room
- Local guide
- Reflective vest
- Free WiFi
- Coffee Area
- Vending machine
- Charging Station
- Reception Tips & Advice
- Tourist information
Exclusions for Sunset Walking Tour Albayzin And Sacromonte
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Customer has to show up the tour office 5-10min before departure time
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Granada Day Trip from Seville
- Skip the Line: Alhambra Palace Tour with Generalife Gardens
- Albayzin and Sacromonte Guided Walking Tour in Granada
- Granada Walking Tour of the Albaicin and Sacromonte Neighborhoods
- Segway Tour Granada (1hr 15min)
- Premium Segway Tour Granada (2hr)
- Premium Electric Bike Tour of Granada (2hr)
- Electric Bike Tour of Granada (1hr)