Sunshine Coast Hinterland And Noosa Day Trip From Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets And Ginger Factory
OverviewJoin this 9.5-hour guided small-group tour from Brisbane to explore the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Visit the iconic beach destination of Noosa, the famous Eumundi Markets, and the world's largest operating Ginger Factory. Get excellent mountain and beach views. Step into the artisan village of Montville and the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve with its stunning views of the Glass House Mountains. Tour is limited to a maximum of 13 travelers for a more personalized experience.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Tour starts early at 7:45am departing from the Bus Stop 125, 161 Roma Street, Brisbane City and returns to same point at around5:15pm.
During the tour, you'll travel through the spectacular Blackall Ranges to Montville, Eumundi, and Noosa and travel back down the Sunshine Coast to Yandina and the World's largest Ginger Factory. You will see spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains. Travel North from Brisbane into the Blackall Ranges where you will experience fantastic views of the Queensland coastline.
As you travel along the mountain ridges, you'll pass through farms and quaint villages. Visit the new Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve and Lookout to enjoy the best views of the Glass House Mountains. You can have morning tea here if you wish and undertake a tree-top walk. A short drive will then bring you to Gerrards Lookout, where you can marvel at the coastal views of Coolum, Maroochydore, Caloundra and Bribie Island. Visit Montville perched on the range and have free time (45 minutes) to explore this quaint mountain village of art galleries and eclectic range of boutique shops. Visit the famous Eumundi Markets. This is Australia's premier artisan and country markets where you will find a large range of goods, art, food, and characters. It is suggested to enjoy lunch here (at own expense), where you'll have 1-hour free time to explore on your own.
After a half-hour drive, you'll arrive in Noosa, one of Australia's most popular beach destinations and the playground of the "rich and famous." The small size of this village nestled behind the National Park provides the exclusivity and uniqueness. Enjoy 1.5 hours of free time. Upon leaving Noosa, travel south past the beaches of Sunshine, Marcus, Peregian and Coolum Beaches before heading inland through the cane fields to Yandina. Visit the World's largest operating Ginger Factory at Yandina.
Inclusions for Sunshine Coast Hinterland And Noosa Day Trip From Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets And Ginger Factory
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sunshine Coast Hinterland And Noosa Day Trip From Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets And Ginger Factory
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 13 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 3 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Ghost Tour of Toowong Cemetery
- South Brisbane Cemetery Ghost Tour
- Brisbane City Sights Walking Tour
- Southern Sessions Full Day Brewery Tour
- Western Explorer Full Day Brewery Tour
- Morning or Afternoon Brisbane Half-Day Brewery Tour
- 2 Day Self-Guided Noosa Everglades Kayak Tour
- Up The Creek Family Jetski Eco-Adventure