Super Chianti Classico Wine Tour - Silver Medal & Golden Medal On Wine Spectator - Florence
OverviewSuper Chianti Classico Wine Tour - Silver Medal & Golden Medal on Wine SpectatorTaste the Best - from 90 to 97 point on Wine SpectatorVernaccia, Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti DOC, Chianti DOCG, Supertuscan, Vinsanto, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar... CHIANTI By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices. Not all Chianti wines are created equally and those of the Chianti Classico form are thought to be of the highest quality. This stems from the fact that these wines can only be called Chianti Classico if they are produced in specific region of Tuscany, known for its Chianti production, and if they adhere to stringent rules regarding the process by which they are made.
Know More about this tourSuper Chianti Classico Wine Tour - Silver Medal & Golden Medal on Wine Spectator
CHIANTI WINE TOUR IN THE FAMOUS CHIANTI WINE REGION
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Time to see also San Gimignano
- Transportation service with english speaking driver (5 to 6 hrs)
- Lunch and wine/olive oil/balsamic tasting at Chianti Wine Farm (not included in the price)
- Visit 2 different Wine farm In Chianti. Over the course of the tour, you will visit two first-class wineries that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT (Indicazione Geografica Tipica) or Super Tuscans.
- Time to explore San Gimignano (time to climb the Great Tower and taste the World Gelato Champion) or Greve or Castellina or Monteriggioni
- Panoramic stop for photos
- Panoramic stops at Michelangelo Square
Inclusions for Super Chianti Classico Wine Tour - Silver Medal & Golden Medal On Wine Spectator
- Transportation service with ESD (English Speaking Driver) in the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Lunch and wine/olive oil tasting at first winery (see also the cellar - wine tour)
- Wine and Olive oil tasting at second winery (see also the cellar - wine tour)
- Time to see San Gimignano or Greve or Castellina or Monteriggioni
- Pick up/Drop off service from Florence (meet your driver in Santa Maria Novella Square in front of Minerva Hotel)
Exclusions for Super Chianti Classico Wine Tour - Silver Medal & Golden Medal On Wine Spectator
- Tickets entrance to climb the tower in San Gimignano
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pick up/Drop off service from Florence (meet your driver directly at your address in Florence, please be ready outside at 9:30 am)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour