OverviewWhile you are visiting Madrid, don't miss the chance to know some of the main attractions with this two-in-one tour. Get to know Avila and Salamanca. Also, take a walking tour in Madrid.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
At Salamanca, you will have the opportunity to visit the patrimonial legacy with innumerable corners and details. Get to know the Plaza Mayor of Salamanca, which is characterized by its impressive baroque ornaments with details.. You will also have the chance to know the Cathedral. You will spend 3 hours in Salamanca before leaving to Avila.
In Avila you will get to know the ramparts of Avila, San Vicente Shrine and the Cathedral. Spend time on your own and time with a guide to complete this amazing experience. Then, schedule in a different day, you will meet the most important points of Madrid in a walking tour.
You will start at the iconic Plaza Mayor. The Plaza Mayor is located in the center of Madrid, a few meters from the square of Puerta del Sol, and close to the High Street.
Another interesting point on this tours is the Gran Via, you will visit the most famous street in the city of Madrid and knows the daily life of the people living in this city. Let amaze yourself with the colorful and spectacular source of trade.
Equally fascinating is Puerta del Sol, the Metrópolis building, the Cibeles, the City Townhall or the Puerta de Alcalá. You will finish the tour at Retiro Park, where you will have some free time to enjoy it on your own.
Inclusions for Super Saver: Avila And Salamanca Day Trip Plus Madrid Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Transportation from meeting point to Avila and Salamanca
- Walking tour in Madrid
Exclusions for Super Saver: Avila And Salamanca Day Trip Plus Madrid Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.