Super Saver Madrid City Tour Plus Madrid At NightWrite a Review
Visit the most important parts of Madrid such as Gran Via and Royal Palace of Madrid with this complete two-day city tour for small groups. Not only will you see the most important points of the city but when the sun goes down and get another perspective on the Madrilenian lifestyle at night. Each day these tours will last about 4 hours, this is a shared tour with a maximum of 15 passengers per group.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour will start at 8:45am when you meet your guide from your departure point at Plaza Mayor. This tour you will start at one of the oldest squares of the city, Plaza Mayor, located in the center of Madrid a few meters from the square of Puerta del Sol.
Another interesting point on this tours is Puerta del Sol, amaze yourself with the colorful and spectacular source of trade, the Metrópolis building, the Cibeles, the City Townhall or the Puerta de Alcalá. You will finish the tour at Retiro Park.
The next day, meet your guide at Opera station and get to know the Madrilenian lifestyle at night and appreciate the city in a different way. Get a panoramic view of Palacio Real and Gran Via, the most famous street in the city of Madrid.
The ending point is one of the oldest squares of the city, Plaza Mayor. You will get to know the main restaurants and bars so you can know how nightlife is in Madrid. If you wish, you can stay there to have dinner or get some drinks (at your expense) and continue enjoying the night at Madrid.
Inclusions for Super Saver Madrid City Tour Plus Madrid At Night
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer from meeting point
Exclusions for Super Saver Madrid City Tour Plus Madrid At Night
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Each tour last about 4 hours
Minimum age is 5 years old
Please note that the first tour is the Madrid at night that will take place on the day that you choose to take the tour. Please contact us to know when you have the Madrid city tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.