Super Saver: Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Entrance Package - Ljubljana
OverviewWelcome to Postojna Cave Park, where is kept not one, but two world-famous attractions: Postojna Cave, the Queen of the Caves, and Predjama Castle, the largest cave castle in the world! The firstwill impress you with kilometers of rich cave forms and vast halls with stalagmites and stalactites that will leave you speechless. The other will reveal the secrets of medieval times with the legends of the knight Erazem, the cave behind the castle, and the medieval armory in this well-preserved fort. Board the one-of-a-kind underground trainto cool off on a hot summer day in Postojna Cave and jump to the medieval times with Guinness-record holder Predjama Castle!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe order of the attractions visited is up to you; however, it is recommended that you visit Predjama Castle before noon and Postojna Cave in the afternoon. You get an exact time for the Postojna Cave visit only. Predjama Castle can be visited within the next 30 days from the date of purchase. At either of the ticket offices you exchange the Viator voucher for your Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle tickets. You get tickets for both attractions at once, so you avoid standing in two lines. You will go into the Postojna Cave with the next available visit, or any later visits,if you so choose.You can visit Predjama Castle whenever you wish during opening hours. Both ticket offices are well marked and close to the attractions. Have your ticket on you the entire time in Postojna Cave, as it does include an insurance fee for the visit as well. With the voucher you skip the line at Postojna Cave ticket office and go to the special counter for online purchases.
You enter Predjama Castle with an audioguide (adults and students); you pick your preferred language out of the 17 available. In the castle you follow the markings for the audioguide tour. There are also options for extra information and legends you can enjoy while discovering the halls of the castle and the cave behind it. The timing of the tour is up to you; you can listen to everything on the audioguide or just a part of it. Normally people stay inside the castle from 45 minutes to an hour.
At the entrance of the Postojna Cave, you will be separated into language and audioguide groups. Then you will enter the platform and board the train. The historical underground train ride takes you inside, and then the professional guides take you for a walk through the nicest parts of the cave, explaining its secrets and history in English, German, Italian, or Slovene. The train ride inside the cave started in 1872; it was made more ecological and safe during the years after. For your listening pleasure, audioguides in 17 different languages are offered, which you can rentat the ticket office. The tour takes approximately 90 minutes, of which 30 minutes are on the train. You come out of the cave at the same spot as you entered.
Inclusions for Super Saver: Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Entrance Package
- Entrance fee for Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
- Professional guide in English, German, Italian, or Slovene in Postojna Cave
- Underground train ride in Postojna Cave
- Audioguide in Predjama Castle (for adults and students)
- Insurance for the time of the visit
- Walking tour
- Booking fee: 2,50 (applicable to tickets for Adult, Youth and Child 6 years or above)
Exclusions for Super Saver: Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Entrance Package
- The listed price does not include a 5parking fee (parking for 24 hours) at Postojna Cave Park that can be paid whilepicking up the tickets; parking at Predjama castle is free of charge.
- Audioguide in Postojna Cave can be rented for 3,00 EUR/person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Postojna Cave is wheelchair accessible (collapsible wheelchairs + the guest must be accompanied by someone who can assist them while visiting the cave); however, Predjama Castle is not
Operates in all weather conditions; inside the Postojna Cave the average temperature is 9C, please dress accordingly
Audioguides are offered in 17 different languages: Slovene, Croatian, English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, and French
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Ljubljana Capital of Slovenia from Koper
- Ljubljana Walking Tour with Ljubljana Castle Funicular Ride
- Ljubljana Airport Arrival Private Car Transfer
- Excursion to Lipica Stud Farm and Skocjan Caves from Ljubljana
- Bled Sightseeing Tour from Ljubljana
- Guided Walk and Funicular Ride to Ljubljana Castle