OverviewCalling all true believers! Take an in-depth look into the superhero and comic world in a way that only New York City can deliver. Check out iconic superhero movie sites, see where the writers and artists created your favorite characters, stroll down publishers row and see some of the most recognizable sites in New York City. Learn the answer to the age old question: Is New York Gotham or Metropolis? Excelsior!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourLearn where Batman was saved from being cancelled, how Kryptonite was created, go to the site where Christopher Reeve first flew as Superman. See where The Avengers left a keepsake for the city of New York. Get a unique and unforgettable view into the comic book industry and the characters that make it extraordinary.
We start in front of the Headquarters of the United Nations and as we walk down 42nd Street we view the Green Goblins apartment, go inside of the Daily News Building, go to a bar where some of Comics greatest artists used to hang out, and check out both the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal and the location of where Stark Tower is supposed to be located. As we take a left down Park Avenue, we take a stroll down Historic publishers row. See where some of the worlds most iconic comics were first created, Will Eisner and Bob Kane’s offices, where T.V. Shows like Gotham and Netflix’s Daredevil film, where the first man to play superman lived, and much more.
If you ever wanted the full Superhero treatment that only New York can offer, this is it! Have a fun walk, see great sites, hear amazing stories, and discuss the history of all the characters that made you to believe a man could fly!
Inclusions for Superheroes In New York Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Superheroes In New York Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate footwear
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.