OverviewSee Zurich’s highlights and visit the Rhine Falls and Stein am Rhein village on a Super Saver combining two popular Zurich tours in one day at a discounted price. With a professional guide, see the top landmarks of Zurich on a coach tour. Admire sparkling Lake Zurich, the exclusive Bahnhofstrasse and Old Town, and ride the cog railway to the Zurichberg quarter. Afterward, travel to the Rhine Falls to awe at the roaring cascades. Finish with a walking tour of Stein am Rhein, a medieval gem of fresco-coated, timber-built houses.
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourZurich Highlights Tour (2 hours):Greet your guide in central Zurich and set off by comfortable, air-conditioned coach to get to know this vibrant Swiss city. Hear about Zurich’s past and culture from your professional guide, including the history of important sights along the way.
Gaze out at noteworthy sites such as the exclusive Bahnhofstrasse, one of Europe’s most upscale shopping avenues; and see Zurich Opera House, the National Museum and Lake Zurich. Then, ride the quaint Dolderbahn cogwheel railway to Zurichberg, an elegant neighborhood of plush mansions and luxury hotels.
Take in stirring views over Zurich’s rooftops, see the academic institutions where Albert Einstein taught, and discover the quaint Old Town, home to St Peter’s Church and the Fraumunster church, famous for its stained glass by Marc Chagall.
Your 2-hour tour ends in central Zurich, when you’ll have about an hour free to explore or relax over lunch (own expense) independently before the second part of your Super Saver.
Rhine Falls and Stein am Rhein Tour (5 hours):Reconvene with your guide in central Zurich and enjoy a scenic coach drive through Switzerland’s mountainous wine country to Laufen Castle, the viewpoint for the Rhine Falls.
Explore the castle exhibition and ogle the 75-foot (23-meter) high cascades from the cliffs, glass elevator and observation points. If you wish, take a boat ride to see the falls close up (optional)
After free time, continue to Stein am Rhein, passing 16th-century Munot Fortress in Schaffhausen on route. Then, enjoy a 1-hour walking tour of Stein’s cobbled Old Town to see its main sights and houses. Admire these Renaissance-era buildings, fronted by beautiful frescoes as your guide recounts their history.
Following another spell of free time, your tour concludes in Zurich or with an optional drop-off at Zurich Airport.
Inclusions for Supersaver: Zurich Highlights Tour, Rhine Falls And Stein Am Rhein From Zurich
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ride on cogwheel railway to Zurichberg
- Admission to Laufen Castle and Rhine Falls
- Walking tour at Stein am Rhein
Exclusions for Supersaver: Zurich Highlights Tour, Rhine Falls And Stein Am Rhein From Zurich
- Gratuities (optional)
- Boat ride at Rhine Falls (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers can leave the tour at Zürich Airport. Drop-off at approx. 6:15pm at Zürich Airport coach terminal
Audio languages (Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese) are only available on the Zürich Highlights Tour, not the Rhine Falls & Stein am Rhein Tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.