Surat Thani Airport To Koh Samui Including Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran - Ko Samui
OverviewTravel from from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui via air-conditioned minivan and high speed catamaran with a short stopover at Don Sak pier. Several departure times are offered throughout the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Airport transfer
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourTravel from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui, one of Thailands largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, in an air-conditioned Phantip bus to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani and further by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Koh Samui.
Meet at Lomprayah booth at Surat Thani Airport 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Drop off will be at Nathon pier on Koh Samui or directly at your hotel if you book the hotel transfer option.
Transfers will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Several different departure times are offered throughout the day so you can choose a time that suites you.
Inclusions for Surat Thani Airport To Koh Samui Including Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
- Transport by Phantip bus and Lomprayah catamaran
- Hotel drop-off (only available if drop-off option has been booked)
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Surat Thani Airport To Koh Samui Including Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
- Hotel drop-off (if option not selected)
- When you board the high speed catamaran you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
If you have booked the drop-off option, please let us know the hotel name for the transfer on Koh Samui.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.