Surat Thani Airport To Koh Tao Including Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
OverviewTransfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Tao by shared minivan and high speed catamaran. Meet at the arrival terminal of Surat Thani Airport with two different departure times. Ride by minivan to Don Sak Pier and cruise further by high speed catamaran to Koh Tao with drop-off at Mae Haad Pier.
- Airport transfer
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Tao, the famous diving paradise in the Gulf of Thailand, via air-conditioned bus and high speed catamaran. There are 2 departure times offered for this transfer with short stopovers at Don Sak Pier and on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Meet at the arrival terminal of Surat Thani Airport at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Ride by Phantip bus in air-conditioned comfort to Don Sak Pier near Surat Thani Town and cruise further by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Koh Tao with drop-off at Mae Haad Pier from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
Transfers will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Several different departure times are offered throughout the day so you can choose a time that suites you.
Inclusions for Surat Thani Airport To Koh Tao Including Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
- Combined transport by bus and high speed catamaran
- 1-way ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Surat Thani Airport To Koh Tao Including Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
- Hotel drop-off
- When you board the high speed catamaran you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please allow enough time between your expected arrival at the airport and the departure by bus.
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.