Surf The Best Spots In Taghazout: Day Tour From AgadirWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this surfing experience in one of the finest surfing destinations in the world: Taghazout, Morocco. ISA and SLSGB qualified surf coaches on hand, quality equipment for all levels, and waves suiting your ability are the key ingredients for your Taghazout surfing experience to be a memorable one.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourAll the fully qualified surf school coaches are also beach lifeguards, so you can feel safe and confident every time you step into the water.
They know the waves. And so will you. They will teach you to have good awareness of your surroundings, the wave youâre surfing and the other people around you in the water, so you can enjoy all that surfing Morocco has to offer. You will be surfing surf spots such as Devil's rock, Crocro, Km17 or Panorama beach that is at our door steps.
Equipment is provided. At the start of your lessons our coaches will introduce you to your board, get you comfortable and show you how to catch a wave. You can be sure to find gear suiting your level within our 200 boards Quiver.
Lunch is included. Surfing is hungry business so you'll get a healthy, delicious lunch, fresh fruit (youâll see bananas growing near many of our favorite breaks) and plenty of water. So in between water time you can kick back in the shade of an umbrella, sip an ice cold drink from a cool box and take in the view. Perfect!
Pick-up from and to your hotel is included, and you'll be taken to the best surf suiting your ability if it's not at Panorama Beach!
Inclusions for Surf The Best Spots In Taghazout: Day Tour From Agadir
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Equipment (surfboard + wet suit)
- Packed lunch (salad, sandwich, dessert and water)
- ISA and SLSGB qualified surf coach on hand
- Locker rooms to change and leave your valuables
Exclusions for Surf The Best Spots In Taghazout: Day Tour From Agadir
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.