Surfboard Rental On South Padre IslandWrite a Review
OverviewRent a surfboard on South Padre Island and get out into the waves in the Gulf of Mexico for a day of fun! Soft top longboards with flexible fins are perfect for beginners. If you know how to surf or want to give it a try, these surfboard rentals are perfect.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourSoft top longboards with flexible fins are great for getting acquainted with the sport. Whether you are a regular surfer or riding the waves for the first time, these rentals are a great way to spend your day in South Padre Island. Even small children can learn to surf with supervision and assistance from an adult. The rental period lasts up to 22 hours, so you have plenty of time to perfect your skills out in the water. This is a great activity to enjoy solo, with your friends or with the whole family.
Inclusions for Surfboard Rental On South Padre Island
- Board and Leash
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Surfboard Rental On South Padre Island
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.