Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour - Gold Coast
OverviewStart the evening with a sunset kayak on the calm waters of the Nerang River in Surfers Paradise. Wind your way around the islands and admire the opulent waterfront homes of the rich and famous. Suitable for all fitness levels, this leisurely sunset tour includes kayaking instruction, and a fun and informative commentary from your friendly guide.
Know More about this tourYour tour begins at Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise where you willlaunch your kayak into the Nerang River and glide through the calm water at twilight. See the city lights reflected in the water and admire the beauty of the Surfers Paradise high-rise skyline as it lights up for the night.
Your kayak tour takes you past the glamorous homes of Queenslands rich and famous celebrities, and meanders along the waterway, returning you to Budds Beach.
Inclusions for Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour
- Use of kayaks
- Kayak lesson
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 14 and under
The tour requires a low to medium physical activity: not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
Please bring: swimwear, sunglasses, footwear that can get wet (eg. thongs, sandals), and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stradbroke Island Kayak and Snorkeling Tour
- Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
- Private Gold Coast Airport Arrival Transfer
- Private Byron Bay and Mullumbimby Day Trip from the Gold Coast
- Broadwater and Wave Break Island Snorkel and Glass Bottom Kayak Afternoon Tour from the Gold Coast
- Springbrook National Park Hiking Tour Including Natural Bridge from the Gold Coast