Chennai is listed as one of the most popular surfing spots in India. With two national champions in two consecutive years and three members of the Official India Surf Team, we are creating positive changes in the Indian surf scene. Holding the record of conducting India's first surf camp and the first school in Asia to conduct adaptive surf camp for special people with cerebral palsy. Aspiring to create continual positive impact in the sport of surfing in India. If you are surfing in india or looking forward to surfing in India, let's hit the waves now!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Please advise preferable time when booking. We are open from 8am to 6pm.
Departure Details :
Bay of Life Surf and Sup in Chennai
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Join us for surfing and paddle boarding at the first accredited surf school in Tamil Nadu, India. We offer international surfing and stand up paddling lessons in India and our objective is to make surfing in India safe and enjoyable. Feel the rush of adrenalin at the comfort of surfing with the experts.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Popular choice with kids
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
- 2-hour lesson and equipment rental
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult