OverviewThis tour operator wants you to have the best experience in your life, have fun, learn about the ocean, Hawaiian culture and most importantly learn how to surf on the famous Waikiki Beach, where the waves are perfect year round. Waikiki Beach is known for fun gentle long rolling waves all day.
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Once you've checked in at the shop, you'll meet your Surf Instructor, get suited up in a rash guard and take a seat. The "show" or land demonstration with begin shortly after. Whether you are a seasoned surfer looking for local knowledge about the Hawaii breaks, or a brand new surfer ready to catch your first wave, your instructor can help you with all the things you need to take your surfing to the next level. Your instructors offers surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
Your instructor will give instruction to help quickly master the techniques needed to take on the legendary Hawaiian surf. Everyone in your group will get an opportunity to show off their skills and practice the process before heading to the beach.
Next your group walk across the street to the beach, don't worry about carrying boards, there's a cart that does the work for us. Once you get to the beach the instructor will set the boards up on the beach and help you strap on the leash. Off into the beautiful clear warm water you go. There will be a maximum of four students for each instructor. You will paddle out to where the waves are breaking, with your instructor by your side to help you and guide you the whole time.
Now the real fun begins, paddle-paddle, paddle-paddle, stand-up and ride!
Inclusions for Surfing Lessons On Waikiki Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All required equipment (Surfboard & Leash)
- Professional instructor
Exclusions for Surfing Lessons On Waikiki Beach
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.