Sushi Cooking Experience In Osaka
OverviewThis is a unique 2-hour Japanese cookingexperience for tourists and residents alike. Participants will make either Sushi, and miso soup.Choose from one of two (2)start times when you book.
Know More about this tourLearning about a country through cultural workshops and activities will give you a better understanding ofthe intricate history, valued social principals and holistic way of life. By learning about Japan and its people, you will be immersed in different perspectives and approaches that are unique to this country. Maiko Kitchen offers you opportunities to understand this culture through local instructors and guides. There is no better way to learn about a new place from the viewpoints of those who grew up and live in this amazing country. What better way to spend an afternoon than learning a traditional, beautiful new activity with a knowledgeable tutor in a picturesque setting? You wouldnt find friendlier people to help you experience Japan in all its splendor.
The Japanese Cooking Workshop provides you will a once in a life time experience, learning traditional Japanese dishes from local cooks in Japan! Osaka is considered the food capital in Japan and there are many appetizing dishes from the area for you to try. Not only will you get to eat this delicious food, but learn how to make it yourself so you can make a feast back at home!
In this workshop, a qualified instructor will walk you through step by step of a customary Japanese meal. There are a range of different cooking courses for you to choose from, including lunch, dinner and confectionery classes. The last one is very unique as Japanese desserts have a distinctive flavor as the history of cooking in Japan didnt include processed sugar till only a few hundred years ago. You will learn even more about the flavors of Japan, as well as the range of utensils used and explanation of the techniques required, while cooking a great meal as well!
- Miso soup
Inclusions for Sushi Cooking Experience In Osaka
- All ingredients for cooking
- The food that is cooked by the participants (you can eat the food you make in our facility or take them home)
- English-speaking cooking instructor
Exclusions for Sushi Cooking Experience In Osaka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- All You Can Eat Sushi & Cruising at Ine Bay!
- Spring Okayama Tour at Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter and Strawberry Picking
- Hands-on Experience Authentic Sushi Course Dishes
- Full Day Osaka Bike Tour
- Takoyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Okonomiyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Full-Day Kyoto Tour from Osaka Including Amanohashidate
- Geisha & Maiko Photoshoot