Suwon Hwaseong Fortress And Korean Folk Village Day Tour From Seoul
OverviewJoin in this tour to experience Koreas traditional constructions and living culture at Suwon Hwaseong Fortress and the Korean Folk Village. Suwon Hwaseong Fortress was constructed to perform commercial and military functions during the Joseon Dynasty. In the Korean Folk Village, you can experience numerous collections of Korean cultural artifacts.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your Seoul hotel in the morning, continue on to Suwon, located in Gyeonggi-do province.
The first stop will be the Suwon Hwaseong Fortress which was constructed to perform the commercial and military function during the Joseon Dynasty. This construction was built using advanced technology such as a crane in 1796. Now, Suwon Hwaseong Fortress is designated as a UNESCO World heritage site. Your guide will share expert commentary about this construction.
After having lunch, head to the Korean folk village and explore many of the traditional Korean customs. Enjoy some leisure time and explore places such as the Joseon Period Houses. In addition, see traditional workshops and enjoy the beautiful houses set in a natural environment.
Continue by coach towards the Ginseng center. Ginseng is good for tiredness, loss of appetite, sickness and many other illnesses. Enjoy a ginseng tasting and buy some ginseng products if you like.
Conclude your tour back at your centrally located hotel in Seoul.
Inclusions for Suwon Hwaseong Fortress And Korean Folk Village Day Tour From Seoul
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Suwon Hwaseong Fortress And Korean Folk Village Day Tour From Seoul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Myeongdong District Tour and Shopping with Traditional Lunch
- 9-Hour Ski Tour to Jisan Ski Resort or Yangji Resort from Seoul
- Korean Heritage Tour: Palaces and Villages of Seoul Including Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Day Trip to Yangpyeong from Seoul
- Morning Seoul City Bike Tour
- Half-Day Shopping Tour at Dongdaemun Market, Gwangjang Market and Namdaemun Market