Swan Valley Palate Adventure From Scarborough
OverviewJoin a guided tour to the food lover’s haven, the Swan Valley. Departing from Scarborough Beach Amphitheatre car park, experience authentic Australian products, enjoy vineyards scenic views, tastings of chocolates, macadamias, nougats, freshly-baked lavender scones with jam, honey, local and international cheese, wine, beer and firewood cooked pizza. Learn about the history of the Swan Valley as the town dates back over 186-years and how Viticulture emerged in the town making it the oldest wine region in Western Australia.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour trip begins at Scarborough Beach Amphitheatre car park, where your tour guide will pick you up to start your 7-hour tasting tour.
Starting with an icy cold alcoholic/ non-alcoholic ginger beer, cider or beer and firewood cooked pizza for lunchat the multi internationally award winning Ironbark Brewery.
Following lunch, experience authentic Australian products, such as freshly-baked lavender scones with jam and a cup of coffee made at Cape Lavender, enjoy vineyards scenic views, visit a chocolate factory, taste chocolate and find delicious chocolate products made on premises. The tour also includes a visit to Morish Nuts where you can taste different flavours of delicious macadamias, before tasting other sweet treats including nougats, honey, local and international cheese, and wine.
The commentary provided by your driver guide will cover the history of the Swan Valley region as the town dates back over 186-years and how Viticulture emerged in the town making it the oldest wine region in Western Australia.
Inclusions for Swan Valley Palate Adventure From Scarborough
- 1 drink withlunch
- Food and wine tasting
- Local driver/guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Swan Valley Palate Adventure From Scarborough
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels