Sweet City Tour - Sarajevo
OverviewThis tour is ideal for everybody with a sweet tooth who want to learn about the history, culture, and architecture of Sarajevo while tasting coffee, home-made juices and the sweetest treats of Bosnian cuisine. This 3-hours tour for small groups (max 10 people) starts with discovering the beautiful buildings of the Old city built by Gazi-Husrev Bey and enjoying the delicious Bosnian baklava, tufahija, and hurmaice that melt in the mouth. While savouring delicious cakes, you will be revealed a secret process of preparing famous Bosnian coffee, from roasting, grounding, and serving in traditional fildani (cups).
Know More about this tour
Greet your guide near famous Sarajevo Sebilj and from strolling through the hidden Baarija alleys, refresh yourself with natural home-made juices made from the finest and most diverse Bosnian fruits. During the tour you will have opportunity to experience the cultural Bosnian cultural diversity starting with cup of coffee in the Ottoman part of Sarajevo, and finishing with the cup of tea in the Austro Hungarian part. Learn aboutSarajevo's multiculturalism and the way it evolved through history and changing cultures by enjoying in various delights and strolling through the center and the old town, visiting: Sebilj, Baarija, Bezistan, Gazi Husref-Bey Mosque, Clock Tower, Jewish Quarter, Cathedral. Tastetypical Bosnian desserts and delights while drinking coffee, homemade juices, and various teas in the ambiance of a traditional dessert shop in the Old Town, Bosnian coffee house, and exclusive teahouse.
Inclusions for Sweet City Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
Exclusions for Sweet City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Suitable for vegetarians.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Private BBQ City Tour
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- Sutjeska National Park Hike Tour from Sarajevo
- Visegrad Andricgrad Sargan Mecavnik two day tour
- Hydrospeed tour on the Neretva river
- Mountain biking tour from Blidinje nature park to Ramsko lake
- Mountain biking tour from Boracko lake Ruiste Potoci to Mostar