Swim With West Indian Manatees - Crystal River
OverviewEnjoy a close encounter with the West Indian Manatee as you snorkel with them under the guidance of a U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain. Tours conducted daily in the beautiful Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge.Get up close and personal with these amazing mammals and learn about the ecosystem and their habitat.Unlike many tours, these Captains will actually swim with you and your group to ensure that you have a memorable experience. While in the water, yourcaptain/tour guide will take high-definition photos and videos of you and your group which you will be able to view and purchase at the end of your trip.Your price includes all snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, wetsuit) and complimentary coffee or hot cocoa.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourUpon arrival at the dive shop, guests will be fitted for wetsuits and asked to watch a brief video from US Fish and Wildlife outlining their encounter with the manatees. The captain and guide will then take the group to the boat and embark all passengers and give a short safety brief. Once underway, the guide will further explain how to interact with the manatees once in the water and fit the guests with their masks and snorkels. While transiting to the swim areas, the captain and guide will present information about the area wildlife and what guests can expect to see during your tour. They will also answer questions and take pictures along the way. Once the vessel sights manatees, the captain will anchor the vessel and the group and guide will proceed into the water for your encounter. The guide will stay with the group the entire time, ensuring that the guests get the most out of their experience, all while taking photos and videos of your adventure!
Inclusions for Swim With West Indian Manatees
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Swim With West Indian Manatees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.