Swim With Whale Sharks - Cancun
OverviewImmerse yourself in the most exciting underwater adventure in the Mexican Caribbean. Swim with the biggest fish in the world and experience these humbling gentle giants up close. Also enjoy the crossing where you can see playful dolphins and stingrays in their natural habitat.In Cancun? No problem, there is an offer for transportation to the marina in Playa Mujeres.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in an amazing adventure in Isla Mujeres swimming with the biggest fish in the world and experience these humbling gentle giants up close. Also enjoy the crossing where you can see playful dolphins and stingrays in their natural habitat. The whole tour will be approximately 6 hours and there will be 3 chances for swim with these beautiful animals.
After the encounter with the whale shark you will have the opportunity to swim in a reef for 30 minutes and afterwards, you will be provided with fresh ceviche, sandwiches and drinks on board.
If you stay in Cancun, you will be brought back to the marina in Cancun and then transportation will take you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Swim With Whale Sharks
- National Park fees
- Drinks on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Swim With Whale Sharks
- Tips for the Guides.
- Bring Towel and Sunscreen
- Dock fee ($5 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Note: This is a natural excursion dependent on weather conditions and other factors so you are guaranteed to see whale sharks 90% of the times. However, there may be rare cases when you don't see them
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves
- Cancun Shopping and City Tour Including El Meco Mayan Ruins
- Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Tour