Swim With Whale Sharks In Cancun: Small-Group Snorkeling Tour
OverviewGo for a snorkel with Mexico's gentle giants - whale sharks! Cruising the Gulf of Mexico with an expert guide, you'll snorkel with the biggest fish and maybe spot dolphins, manta rays and turtles on this small group snorkeling adventure off the Yucatan coast.
Know More about this tour
Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula is one of the few places in the world where you can share the water with the world's largest fish, the whale shark. Your personalized, small group cruise sets out in search of these gentle creatures for a snorkeling experience you'll never forget.
After having spotted a whale shark, you'll have the chance to jump in the water and snorkel alongside it (conditions permitting) for a wildlife encounter few people ever experience. Found in the world's tropical and warm-temperate oceans, the majestic whale shark glides peacefully through the clear waters along the Yucatan coast close to Isla Holbox, Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy during the summer months, feeding on the microscopic plankton which thrives in this environment.
You'll then have time to have lunch, relax and unwind off the coast of Isla Mujeres, in Playa Norte, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Be on the lookout for dolphins and manta rays as you enjoy the warm, turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
A biologist/naturalist will be onboard throughout the day to answer questions you may have about whale sharks or any other wildlife you'll see during your adventure. They will also provide you with information on how to interact with the local marine life to ensure you have a safe and fun experience.
With a maximum of 10 participants, the Mexican Whale Shark Snorkel Adventure is an intimate experience which will leave you with memories lasting a lifetime.
Inclusions for Swim With Whale Sharks In Cancun: Small-Group Snorkeling Tour
- Bilingual biologist/naturalist guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Swim With Whale Sharks In Cancun: Small-Group Snorkeling Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional wet suit rental ($15USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 5 years
This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
It is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart and back problems.
It is prohibited to use sunscreen to protect the animal
It is recommended to take some medication to avoid seasickness
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coba Maya Village
- Chichen itza Cenote Maya
- Speed Boat Snorkeling Experience
- FISHING IN THE FLATS
- Sian Kaan Jeep Tour from Riviera Maya
- Isla Mujeres Sailing and Snorkel Trip from Cancun With Lunch
- Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat (Starting at Cancun, Pto Morelos or Pl del Carm)
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park