Swimming With Wild Sea Lions In Lima
OverviewThis swimming with wild sea lions tour consist of not only swimming with wild sea Lions, but also about learning aboutbird watchingand Humboldt penguins. You can enjoy complimentary snacks and change into your swimsuit on board.In fact you are not obligated to swim with them if you don't wish. Enjoy this family friendly, 2.5 hour experience.
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourMeet at the marina club at 10:00am.Depart toward the islands, 30minute control at the port, payment and incidentals.Entry fee to the natural reserve Guanera islands is 10 soles for adults and 3 soles for children. Start the adventure at 10:30am to the islands of Callao.
At first you observe the anchorage of yachts, warships and merchant ships in Callao bay. During the trip you will go by the low or sand bank "El Camotal", open sea "Mar Adentro". You pass the island of San Lorenzo, rich history that comes from pre-Colombian times until today. You will see fishing boats, various colonies of guano birds and Humboldt penguins.
At 11:30, you will arrive at the farthest point, Palomino Island, which houses a large colony of sea lions (Sea wolves), where you can swim with neoprene suits with freedom between them, thanks to the absence of predators, is an unforgettable moment full of emotions. At 12:35pm you will head back to the Marina Club, it begins the return through cliffs and islets of impressive shapes. A snack is served before arriving at the pier.
At the end of the excursion, you'll return to the Callao.
Inclusions for Swimming With Wild Sea Lions In Lima
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by speed boat
Exclusions for Swimming With Wild Sea Lions In Lima
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Protected and Natural Reserve fee 11.00 Soles ($4 USD approx.) per person to be paid in cash at the boarding dock.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 3 years
Dress code: swimsuit, your towel, your hat, sun protector, warm clothing, raincoats
Take care of your personal belongings The company is not responsible for losses.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lima City tour, Lunch and Pachacamac Full day
- Private Cooking Class With a Local Family in Lima
- Tour to Pachacamac Ruins and Archaeological Museum
- Caral full day Classic - Oldest Civilization in America
- 4-Day Lima Culinary Experience
- 7-Day Inca Treasures from Lima
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima