Sydney Attractions Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Zoo, Madame Tussauds And Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
OverviewVisit your choice of two, three or four of Sydney’s most popular attractions at your own pace with this Sydney combo pass. Select from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney and Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. You can meet native Australian animals from both land and water; take in panoramic views of the city and harbor from the Sydney Tower Eye observation deck; or snap a selfie with wax figures of your favorite celebrities. Pass is valid for one month from date of first use.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourWith the freedom to use your Sydney combo pass over a 1-month period, you can experience the city's top attractions at your leisure. Simply swipe the card to enter each attraction. There's no waiting in line for tickets, and you'll save up to 45% compared to purchasing tickets individually.
When booking, choose either a 2-, 3- or 4-attraction pass, good for your choice of the sites listed in the Itinerary section.
Inclusions for Sydney Attractions Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Zoo, Madame Tussauds And Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Admission to 2, 3 or 4 attractions, per option selected when booking
Exclusions for Sydney Attractions Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Zoo, Madame Tussauds And Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
One of Sydney’s premier attractions, SEA LIFE Aquarium at Darling Harbour is home to more than 13,000 aquatic animals and is one of the world’s largest aquariums. Check out the fantastic Great Barrier Reef exhibit, along with displays that feature denizens of the deep like sharks, stingrays, dugongs, tropical fish, penguins, platypus and more. It is recommended that you give yourself two hours to see all exhibits.
Sydney Tower Eye
Take a high-speed elevator up the Sydney Tower Eye — the tallest building in Sydney — to reach the Observation Deck, situated a vertigo-inducing 820 feet (250 meters) above the central business district (CBD). Enjoy 360-degree views of the city with a bird’s-eye perspective on landmarks such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and, on a clear day, Botany Bay and the Blue Mountains. Includes a ticket to the 4D Experience Cinema to watch the first 4D movie produced exclusively in Australia.You’ll soar high on a cinematic flight that travels through Sydney, bringing the sights and sounds of the harbor city into vivid focus.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
A visit to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo provides up-close encounters with a variety of Australian critters who live in nine distinct habitats, the biggest collection of Australian animals and plants under one roof. By viewing this group of more than 6,000 native animals, you can get a feeling for the diversity of the continent’s wildlife without leaving central Sydney. Marvel at cuddly koalas, photogenic kangaroos, multicolored butterflies and rare birds, and witness the toothy grin of one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world. Located on Darling Harbour next to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Madame Tussauds Sydney
See incredibly lifelike statues of Australia's most famous personalities and celebrities from around the world at Madame Tussauds Sydney. The combination of glamorous Hollywood stars, sports figures and important people from history and politics makes a trip to Madame Tussauds Sydney a who’s-who that spans space and time. Pose for photos with the true-to-size wax figures, and find out how many of these well-known faces you recognize. Located on Darling Harbour next to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pass is valid for one month from date of first use; you do not have to visit all attractions on the same day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Surry Hills Design, Fashion and Food Walking Tour
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes