Sydney Bike Tours
OverviewWhat could be more fun than touring the beautiful waterfront city of Sydney by bike? Your no-stress cycling tour takes you through Sydney's historic neighborhoods for unforgettable harbor views. Cycle over the Sydney Harbor Bridge, spot the Opera House, see the sites by night or do a quick highlights tour for those pressed for time. With four cycle routes to choose from, there's something for everyone!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tour
Taking a bike tour is easy, lots of fun and a truly memorable way to see Sydney. This is the only guided tour in town that shows you the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Rocks, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and over 30 more great attractions all on one tour!
You'll have the company of an expert guide on your cycling tour of Sydney, and pick up great tips and advice about what to do while you're in town. You'll also have the use of a super-comfortable bike, and meet other fun travelers on what is sure to be the best day out you'll have on your stay in Sydney.
There are four cycling tours to choose from, each featuring different routes so you are sure to book more than one! See the itineraries below for more details of the four tours:
- The Sydney Classic Tour, for all the Sydney icons and more
- The Sydney Highlights Tour, for a fast round-up of all the essential sights
- The Manly Beach and Sunset Cruise Tour, to see the city skyline at night
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride, so you can say you've cycled over the famous bridge!
Inclusions for Sydney Bike Tours
- All equipment
- Bike tour
- Experienced guide
- Sandwich and drink (only provided with the Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride Tour)
Exclusions for Sydney Bike Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Sydney Classic Tour (4 hours)
Departs at 10:30am:
Go to all of the iconic sights and other sights you may miss on your own. The expert guides will give you the information you need to get the most out of your trip to Sydney. See the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, the Royal Botanic Gardens (including the Flying Foxes), Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, Chinatown, Sydney Tower, Parliament House, Queen Victoria Building, Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW, and more than 30 more great attractions. You will even stop to take in a warm friendly pub as a half way point on your tour.
Sydney Highlights Tour (2 1/2 hours)
Departs at 2:15pm from April to September or 3:15pm from October to March:
Got a couple of hours to kill in the city or just short on time? Hop on the Sydney Highlights tour to experience the essentials of Sydney. Go on a super easy ride featuring stunning harbor views as you pedal past Circular Quay, the piers at Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. There's no better way to get a quick feel for the city than the Sydney Harbour Highlights Tour.
Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride (5 hours)
Departs at 10:30am:
You've seen it, you may have climbed it, but have you ridden it yet? Head out over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, take in its amazing views, and enjoy the peaceful surrounds of Sydney's North Shore! You'll start out in the famous Rocks district before you make the easy ride over the bridge — it's an unforgettable sight looking at Sydney and the Harbour from this famous landmark. After crossing, you will explore Kirribilli and the Governor's House, then onto a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy waterside riding past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay. The conclusion of the trip entails a short ride back over the bridge, lunch, and a visit to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites. Lunch and a beverage is also included with this tour.
Manly Beach and Sunset Cruise Tour (4 hours)
Departs at 2:15pm from April to September, or 3:15pm from October to March:
Start your Manly Beach tour with stunning views from the ferry of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline (don't forget your camera — you can't get better pictures of Sydney Harbour and Opera House). After the memorable ferry ride, you'll see the world famous Manly beach and venture out to the scenic North Head. Take in the coastal cliffs with the city skyline in the background, and depending on the time of year, maybe catch a glimpse of the endangered little penguins or migrating humpback whales. After the ride, sit back and take in the beautiful Sydney sunset behind the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and city skyline as we cruise back on the ferry.
Please note: this ride is more suited to an intermediate fitness level due to a significant hill when heading out to North Head. But don't worry, it's worth it when you get up there, and the ride down is a blast! Ferry tickets included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Secure storage is available for backpack, purse, or other items which need to be stored until return from your tour
Baby seats for children up to 25kg can be provided free of charge
Tour operates in wet weather, rain coats will be provided.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Behind The Scenes Tour of Sydney Fish Market
- Sydney Harbour Snapshot 30-Minute Cruise
- Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
- Sydney Discovery Tour by Private Charter
- Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney
- 2-Day Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip Including Scenic World and City Tour
- Sydney Gems Photography Walking Tour Number Two
- Sydney City Tour with Opera House Tour